AMOX 50 EMV
Treatment of infectious diseases of respiratory and digestive tracts, mastitis and arthritis.
Drug for Veterinary Use Only
Must be Prescribed by Veterinarian
Composition in 1 kg:
· Amoxicillin Trihydrate 500g
· Excipient.qsp: 1 kg
A broad-spectrum bactericidal drug for treatment of infectious diseases in livestock and poultry caused by Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Haemophilus spp., and other Amoxicillin sensitive microorganism.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dissolve the product in water or mix it with feed.
· Poultry: Add 200-400 mg of product into 1 kg of feed or 1 litre of drinking water, equivalent to 10-20 mg of Amoxicillin per kg of bodyweight for 5 consecutive days.
· Swine: Add 500 - 1.000 mg of product into 1 kg of feed or liter of drinking water, equivalent to 10-20 mg of Amoxicillin per kg of bodyweight for 5 consecutive days.
· Poultry: 6 days before slaughtering
· Swine & Cattle: 14 days before slaughtering
PACKAGING: 200 g & 1 kg
REGISTRATION NUMBER: KEMENTAN RI NO. I. 20016212 PKS
Product by: Emivest Feedmill Vietnam Company Limited