Despadac, Powerful Disinfection
Despadac possesses a wide spectrum of activity against gram positive and gram negative germs, mycoplasma, viruses, fungi and algae, including spores and mycelia.
COMPOSITION PER 100 ML:
· Didecyldimethylammoniumchloride (Bardac 22) 10%
· Formaldehyde 3,15%
· Clyoxal 3.20%
· Glutaraldehyde 4%
· Isopropyl alcohol 5%
· Cleaning and disinfection of boxes, hospitals, buildings, tools and shipment
· Product especially indicated as a germicide, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant.
· Pulverisation, spraying or sprinkling
· Apply the product diluted into water on the surface to be disinfected
· Despadac can be used in the presence of the animals but avoiding direct contact with animal face
· Systematic disinfection: dilute the product into water at 0.4% (1 litre of Despadac/250 litres of water).
· In case of using the product in foot-mats, it is advisable to dilute the product at 1% (1 litre/100 litres of water).
· Avoid contact with eyes and mucosae
· Use gloves
Packaging: Containers of 1, 5 and 25 litres
REGISTRATION NUMBER: KEMENTAN RI NO. I. 1205775 PTC.1
Produced by: LABORATORIOS CALIER, S.A, Spain