TOXINOR® is an inorganic mycotoxin sequence that has been researched for research on the composition of the right combination of each component for better effectiveness of mycotoxin binding.
TOXINOR® consists of a combination of 3 minerals namely Montmorillonite, Sepiolite, and Diatomite
- Montmorillomite: a group of phyllosilicates which is often called Clay, has a 3-dimensional layer so that it can bind Aflatoxin B1, Aflatoxin B2, and T-2 toxins
- Sepiolite: clay mineral, including the magnesium silicate complex, has a fibrous structure that acts like a "filter" in capturing mycotoxins
- Diatomite: derived from fossil remains from hard-shelled algae, algae diatomas effectively bind aflatoxin, T-2, zearalenon, and ochratoxin
- Mycotoxin broad spectrum binder for poultry, cattle, pigs.
- Prevents the negative impact of mycotoxin on livestock, poultry, cattle and pigs
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix homogeneously TOXINOR® into animal feed according to recommended doses
Preventive dose: 1 kg / ton of feed
Recommended dosage: 1.5 kg-2 kg / ton feed (in high risk conditions)
MEDICINE STOP TIME: None
Store in a cool place and avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
PACKAGING: Bag 25 Kg
KADALUARSA PERIOD: 24 months after the time of production
REGISTRATION NUMBER: KEMENTAN RI NO. I. 14014699 FTS
Produced by: Norel S.A., Spain