OPTIMISE® is a product that contains NSP and Phytase which is designed to improve feed digestibility in single-stomached animals due to enzyme deficiency or the absence of suitable enzymes.
- NSP Enzymes include Beta Glucanase and Arabinoxylanase to break down Non starch polysaccharides (NSP) such as beta-glucans
- 6 - Phytase to break the bonds between phosphorus and phytate acid, so that phosphorus can be used optimally by livestock
- 6 - phytase works more actively compared to 3 - phytase
Optimizing the use of nutrients in feed ingredients in poultry and pigs.
Reducing the viscosity and dirt on the dirt by breaking down the NSP contained in the outer portion of the grains such as pollard, katul, corn, etc.
Increasing levels of Phosphorus is available by removing the bonds of pyhtate acid so that phosphorus can be used optimally by livestock
Pigs and Broilers: 1000 g / ton of feed
Layer: 500 g / tonne of feed.
- Save costs on the use of feed raw materials by using matrix value
- Maximize overall feed digestibility
- Reduces dirt on impurities due to undigested NSP
OPTIMISE® HS Is heat stable with intrinsic protection technology so that enzymes are not denatured when exposed to hot pelleting temperatures (up to 90 ° C) and moisture. Intrinsic protection is a technology to protect enzymes from exposure to heat and moisture. Enzyme-producing microorganisms are selected and cultured genetically, so that the resulting enzyme molecules are more compact and more intact.
STOP MEDICINE TIME: -
Store in a cool place and avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight (± 30 oC).
PACKAGING: Bag 25 Kg
KADALUARSA PERIOD: 24 months after the time of production
REGISTRATION NUMBER: KEMENTAN RI NO. I. 11044044 FTS
Produced by: Anpario plc- United Kingdom